Stay Relevant, Sharpen Skills
Today, all of us face a highly competitive and challenging business climate. Each of us is responsible for our own success. Now, as never before, we need to stay relevant. We need to sharpen our skills. That means having a career – and a life – that thrives today and into the future.
In Mastermind, (also known as a peer advisory group) where the agenda belongs to the group, participants will hone their business and personal skills by challenging each other to create goals, brainstorm ideas and support each other with honesty, respect and compassion. Participation is key!
Our upcoming RFL Women’s Mastermind program will start in January 2021. In this Mastermind group, you will be supporting one another to stand strong yet remain caring, be a leader, yet serve others, ask for help as well as offer help to others, share your wisdom and accept wisdom from others.
How does it work?
Mastermind, a collective leadership program with 10 individuals, which means that everyone has a voice and takes full responsibility for the success of the group. RFL Mastermind also uncovers hidden problems that keep people from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and results they are capable of and want to produce.
- three-hour monthly meeting over five months = 15 hours
- five emails that include leadership resources and leadership tips
- four 30-minute group tele-conference calls in between sessions
- unlimited emails with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- one hour individual coaching with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- access to the RFL network
- after graduation, monthly leadership tips via newsletter
- Mutual Support
- Differing perspectives
- Be part of an exclusive community/group
- Extend your network
- Think Bigger
- Solutions and ideas
How many people are in the group?
It is limited to 1 people per program. The next program starts Jan – May 2021.
(Jan 13, Feb 10, March 10, April 14, May 12)
When and Where are the RFL Mastermind Group meetings?
The meetings will be face-to-face on a monthly bases, for a total of 5 meetings. The meetings will be from 8:30A – 11:30A and will meet in different locations each month throughout the valley. A continental breakfast will be available at the first four meetings and a celebration lunch will be provided at the last meeting.
Who facilitates the meetings?
We’ve hired Nancy Fredericks International, as the lead facilitator of the monthly meetings. She is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist, Author, and Thought Leader. Her approach identifies hidden problems that keep executives from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and the results they are capable of and want to produce in expanding their leadership range. Nancy is a pioneer in the field of gender diverse leadership expertise she brings to all of her programs. She co-authored Dancing on the Glass Ceiling, Tap into Your True Strengths, Activate Your Vision, and Get What You Really Want Out of Your Career (Published by McGraw-Hill).
Application and Selection Process
The application and selection process strives to create a diverse representation of the Roaring Fork Valley community.
- Each application must include the completed application form.
- Tuition for the RFL Mastermind Group is $995. Monthly payment plans are available and are encouraged if a lump sum payment is not possible.
- Interviews are scheduled held upon receipt of application.
- Applicants are notified of selection shortly after the interview.
To submit an application, please complete our online application, see the button on the top of this page to apply.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Participation in RFL Mastermind requires a commitment in time and energy. Please consider carefully the following requirements.
- Participants who miss more than 2 meetings will be required to withdraw from the program. The integrity of the program requires that participants be present at all sessions to both learn the leadership skills and to develop personal relationships.
- Complete all reading and writing assignments in a timely manner.
- Respect the confidential nature of the comments and discussion made during the group meetings.
The program fee for the RFL Mastermind program is $995. After final selections are made, a $250 non-refundable deposit is due by December 15st and payment in full before the start of the program, unless a payment plan has been arranged.