Stay Relevant, Sharpen Skills
Today, all of us face a highly competitive and challenging business climate. Each of us is responsible for our own success. Now, as never before, we need to stay relevant. We need to sharpen our skills. That means having a career – and a life – that thrives today and into the future.
In Mastermind, participants will hone their business and personal skills by challenging each other to create goals, brainstorm ideas and support each other with honesty, respect and compassion.
Our upcoming RFL Mastermind program will be for WOMEN ONLY. In this women’s only group, you will be supporting one another to stand strong yet remain caring, be a leader, yet serve others, ask for help as well as offer help to others, share your wisdom and accept wisdom from others.
How does it work?
Mastermind identifies the hidden problems that keep people from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and results they are capable of and want to produce. The program consists of one 3-hour monthly meeting over five months, from April to August, with 14 participants per program.
- Mutual Support
- Differing perspectives
- Be part of an exclusive community/group
- Extend your network
- Think Bigger
How many people are in the group?
It is limited to 14 people per program. The next program starts April – August 2019.
(April 17, May 15, June 19, July 17, August 21)
When and Where are the RFL Mastermind Group meetings?
The meetings will be face-to-face on a monthly bases, for a total of 5 meetings. The meetings will be from 8:30A – 11:30A and will meet in different locations each month throughout the valley. A continental breakfast will be available at the first four meetings and a celebration lunch will be provided at the last meeting.
Who facilitates the meetings?
We’ve hired Nancy Fredericks International, as the lead facilitator of the monthly meetings. She is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist, Author, and Thought Leader. Her approach identifies hidden problems that keep executives from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and the results they are capable of and want to produce in expanding their leadership range. Nancy is a pioneer in the field of gender diverse leadership expertise she brings to all of her programs. She co-authored Dancing on the Glass Ceiling, Tap into Your True Strengths, Activate Your Vision, and Get What You Really Want Out of Your Career (Published by McGraw-Hill).
Application and Selection Process
The application and selection process strives to create a diverse representation of the Roaring Fork Valley community.
- Each application must include the completed application form.
- Tuition for the RFL WOMEN’S Mastermind Group is $995. Monthly payment plans are available and are encouraged if a lump sum payment is not possible.
- Interviews are scheduled held upon receipt of application.
- Applicants are notified of selection shortly after the interview.
To submit an application, please complete our online application, see the top of this page.
Participation in RFL Mastermind requires a commitment in time and energy. Please consider carefully the following requirements.
- Participants who miss more than 2 meetings will be required to withdraw from the program. The integrity of the program requires that participants be present at all sessions to both learn the leadership skills and to develop personal relationships.
- Complete all reading and writing assignments in a timely manner.
- Respect the confidential nature of the comments and discussion made during the group meetings.
The program fee for the RFL WOMEN’S Mastermind program is $995. After final selections are made, a $250 non-refundable deposit is due by April 1st and payment in full before the start of the program, unless a payment plan has been arranged.