Our mission: Roaring Fork Leadership Develops Leaders for the Community.
Our vision: Roaring Fork Leadership is known by local businesses, individuals, and civic & community organizations as THE center of leadership excellence for:
- Developing effective and invested leaders
- Building community integration and professional connections through personal relationships
- Engaging citizens in solving social issues
Purpose of program: Our goals are to:
- Increase a ‘sense of civic & social responsibility’ in our participants,
- Enhance the effectiveness of leadership in the community, and
- To have participants make a difference in the civic life of our communities by getting involved in both political and non-political arenas.
We do this through our programs which consists of 3 elements:
- Personal growth and development
- Skill building
- Working in a team
Geographic area served: Roaring Fork Valley and the I-70 corridor
Roaring Fork Leadership is celebrating its 30th year! We now have over 850 alumni living and working in the Roaring Fork Valley. Our community’s most important resource is our people, and Roaring Fork Leadership is an established and well-respected program to support the development of our citizen as leaders for the community.
While participation in our programs requires a substantial commitment in time and energy, graduates of our programs tell us again and again that the skills and relationships developed with Roaring Fork Leadership have positively changed their lives. We hope you will consider this dynamic, transformative programs.
Learning Format: (experiential, lecture, site visits, case studies, small group discussions, research assignments, homework readings): Our skill building and personal development days are run by a speaker/trainer that is a leader in their field, so these sessions tend to leverage lecture and experiential learning exercises, small group discussions, and case studies.
Venues: We leverage venues all over the valley – including but not limited too:
Schools, Town Halls, Hotels, Community Centers, Non-Profit centers, etc,
Find the program that fits your needs………