Stay Relevant, Sharpen Skills & Become Connected
Today, all of us face a changing and highly competitive business climate. Each of us is responsible for our own success. Now, as never before, we need to stay relevant, sharpen our skills, and become connected to ourselves and our community. That means having a career – and a life – that thrives today and into the future.
In Mastermind, (also known as a peer advisory group) where the agenda belongs to the group, participants will hone their business and personal skills by challenging each other to create goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with honesty, respect, and compassion. Participation is key!
Our upcoming RFL Women’s Mastermind program will start in January 2022. In this Mastermind group, you will be supporting one another to stand strong yet remain caring, be a leader, yet serve others, ask for help as well as offer help to others, share your wisdom and accept wisdom from others.
How does it work?
Mastermind, a collective leadership program with 10 individuals, means that everyone has a voice and participation is key to the success of the group. RFL Mastermind uncovers hidden patterns that keep people from getting the results they want and that which they are capable of.
How many people are in the group?
It has 10 people per program. The next program starts Jan – May 2022.
Dates: Jan 12, Feb 9, March 9, April 13, May 11
Application and Selection Process
The application and selection process strives to create a diverse representation of the Roaring Fork Valley community.
- Each application must include the completed application form.
- Tuition for the RFL Mastermind Group is $1095. Monthly payment plans are available and are encouraged if a lump sum payment is not possible.
- Interviews are scheduled held upon receipt of application.
- Applicants are notified of selection shortly after the interview.
To apply, please complete our online application, see the button on the top of this page to apply.
- three-hour monthly meeting over five months = 15 hours
- five emails that include leadership resources and leadership tips
- four 30-minute group teleconference calls in between sessions
- unlimited emails with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- one hour individual coaching with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- access to the RFL network
- after graduation, monthly leadership tips via newsletter
- Mutual Support
- Differing perspectives
- Be part of an exclusive community/group
- Extend your network
- Think Bigger
- Solutions and ideas
When and Where are the RFL Mastermind Group meetings?
The meetings will be face-to-face every month, for a total of 5 meetings. The meetings will be from 8:30A – 11:30A and will meet in Basalt. A continental breakfast will be available at the first four meetings and a celebration lunch will be provided at the last meeting.
Who facilitates the meetings?
We’ve hired Nancy Fredericks International, as the lead facilitator of the monthly meetings. She is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist, Author, and Thought Leader. Her approach identifies hidden problems that keep executives from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and the results they are capable of and want to produce in expanding their leadership range. Nancy is a pioneer in the field of gender diverse leadership expertise she brings to all of her programs. She co-authored Dancing on the Glass Ceiling, Tap into Your True Strengths, Activates Your Vision, and Get What You Really Want Out of Your Career (Published by McGraw-Hill).
Participation in RFL Mastermind requires a commitment in time and energy. Please consider carefully the following requirements.
- Participants who miss more than 2 meetings will be required to withdraw from the program. The integrity of the program requires that participants be present at all sessions to both learn leadership skills and develop personal relationships.
- Complete all reading and writing assignments in a timely manner.
- Respect the confidential nature of the comments and discussions made during the group meetings.
The program fee for the RFL Mastermind program is $1095. After final selections are made, a $250 non-refundable deposit is due by December 30th and payment in full before the start of the program, unless a payment plan has been arranged.