RFL Mastermind is a five-month women’s collaborative leadership program. In RFL Mastermind, a group of 12-14 women come together (facilitated by the preeminent coach & facilitator Nancy Fredericks) to support one another to stand strong, yet remain caring – Be a leader, and serve others – Ask for help, and offer help to others – Share our wisdom, and accept the wisdom of others. We believe that connecting to ourselves, and our community, is fundamental to flourishing leadership.
The agenda of RFL Mastermind belongs to the participants as we create a career – and life – that thrives today and far into the future. Together we hone our business and personal skills by challenging each other to create goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with honesty, respect, and compassion.
How does it work?
Mastermind, a collective leadership program with 12-14 individuals, means that everyone has a voice and participation is key. RFL Mastermind uncovers hidden patterns that keep leaders from getting the results they want and that which they are capable of.
When and Where
The next program starts January 2023.
The meetings will be face-to-face every month, for a total of 5 meetings. The meetings will be from 8:30A – 11:30A and will meet in Basalt. A light breakfast will be available and a celebration lunch will be provided at the last meeting.
Application and Selection Process
The application and selection process strives to create a diverse representation of the Roaring Fork Valley community.
- Each application must include the completed application form (click here to apply).
- Interviews are scheduled held upon receipt of application.
- Applicants are notified of selection shortly after the interview.
- Tuition for the RFL Mastermind Group is $1200. Monthly payment plans are available and are encouraged if a lump sum payment is not possible.
- Three-hour monthly meeting over five months = 15 hours
- Five emails that include leadership resources and leadership tips
- Four 30-minute group teleconference calls in between sessions
- Unlimited emails with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- One hour individual coaching with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- Access to the RFL network
- Monthly leadership tips via newsletter following graduation
- Mutual Support
- Differing perspectives
- Be part of an exclusive community/group
- Extend your network
- Think Bigger
- Solutions and ideas
Who facilitates the meetings?
We’ve hired Nancy Fredericks International, as the lead facilitator of the monthly meetings. She is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist, Author, and Thought Leader. Her approach identifies hidden problems that keep executives from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and the results they are capable of and want to produce in expanding their leadership range. Nancy is a pioneer in the field of gender-diverse leadership expertise she brings to all of her programs. She co-authored Dancing on the Glass Ceiling, Tap into Your True Strengths, Activates Your Vision, and Get What You Really Want Out of Your Career (Published by McGraw-Hill).
Who participates in Mastermind?
Women from all over the valley, from all different industries, ages, races, and beliefs. Women come to Mastermind to hone in on their leadership skills in a collaborative and uplifting way. To see who’s in our most recent program – click here.
Participation in RFL Mastermind requires a commitment in time and energy. Please consider carefully the following requirements.
- Participants who miss more than 2 meetings will be required to withdraw from the program. The integrity of the program requires that participants be present at all sessions to both learn leadership skills and develop personal relationships.
- Complete all reading and writing assignments in a timely manner.
- Respect the confidential nature of the comments and discussions made during the group meetings.
The program fee for the RFL Mastermind program is $1200. After final selections are made, a $300 non-refundable deposit is due by December 1st and payment in full before the start of the program, unless a payment plan has been arranged.