RFL Mastermind is a five-month women’s collaborative leadership program. In RFL Mastermind, a group of 12-14 women come together (facilitated by the preeminent coach & facilitator Nancy Fredericks) to support one another to stand strong, yet remain caring – Be a leader, and serve others – Ask for help, and offer help to others – Share our wisdom, and accept the wisdom of others. We believe that connecting to ourselves, and our community, is fundamental to flourishing leadership.
The agenda of RFL Mastermind belongs to the participants as we create a career – and life – that thrives today and far into the future. Together we hone our business and personal skills by challenging each other to create goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with honesty, respect, and compassion.
- Three-hour monthly meeting over five months = 15 hours
- Five emails that include leadership resources and leadership tips
- Four 30-minute group teleconference calls in between sessions
- Unlimited emails with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- One hour individual coaching with RFL Mastermind facilitator
- Access to the RFL network
- Monthly leadership tips via newsletter following graduation
- Mutual Support
- Differing perspectives
- Be part of an exclusive community/group
- Extend your network
- Think Bigger
- Solutions and ideas
The next class will start January 2024. The deadline to apply is Dec. 15, 2023.
The application and selection process strives to create a diverse representation of the Roaring Fork Valley community.
- Each application must include the completed application form (click here to apply).
- Interviews are scheduled held upon receipt of application.
- Applicants are notified of selection shortly after the interview.
- Rolling admissions process.
- Tuition for the RFL Mastermind Group is $1,350. Monthly payment plans are available and are encouraged if a lump sum payment is not possible.
When: 2023 program dates: Jan. 11, Feb. 8, March 8, April 12, and May 10. (Second Wednesday’s of the month.)
The meetings will be face-to-face every month, for a total of 5 meetings. The meetings will be from 8:30A – 11:30A and will meet in Basalt. A light breakfast will be available and a celebration lunch will be provided at the last meeting.
Where: Mountain Family Health Centers in Basalt (Upstairs Conference Room.)
Cost: The program fee for the RFL Mastermind 2024 program is $1,350. After final selections are made, a $350 non-refundable deposit is due by December 15th and payment in full before the start of the program, unless a payment plan has been arranged.
Participation in RFL Mastermind requires a commitment in time and energy. Please consider carefully the following requirements.
- Participants who miss more than 2 meetings will be required to withdraw from the program. The integrity of the program requires that participants be present at all sessions to both learn leadership skills and develop personal relationships.
- Complete all reading and writing assignments in a timely manner.
- Respect the confidential nature of the comments and discussions made during the group meetings.
Mastermind, a collective leadership program with 12-14 individuals, means that everyone has a voice and participation is key. RFL Mastermind uncovers hidden patterns that keep leaders from getting the results they want and that which they are capable of. The session’s content is up to the participants and over the years we’ve found these topics to be the most relevant that are discussed the most. Although – RFL Mastermind is not limited to these topics.
- Coaching for Results
- Powerful Communication
- Decision Making Tools
- Creating a Measurable Brand for Yourself
- Generating Habits that Work for You
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Building Relationships
- Being an Innovator
- Time Shifting
- Change Agent & Adaptability
Who facilitates the meetings?
Nancy Fredericks International, RFL Faculty, is the lead facilitator of the monthly meetings. She is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist, Author, and Thought Leader. Her approach identifies hidden problems that keep executives from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and the results they are capable of and want to produce in expanding their leadership range. Nancy is a pioneer in the field of gender-diverse leadership expertise she brings to all of her programs. She co-authored Dancing on the Glass Ceiling, Tap into Your True Strengths, Activates Your Vision, and Get What You Really Want Out of Your Career (Published by McGraw-Hill).