While tuition revenue covers a portion of program expenses, additional funding is needed to defray expenses such as meals, seminar and event enhancements, supplies and administrative costs. The generosity of local organizations helps to keep tuition costs low so that the RFL program remains accessible to anyone who is interested in applying. Any unused sponsorship funds may be applied to the RFL Scholarship Fund.
Roaring Fork Leadership recognizes the value of sponsoring our programs by offering a Monthly Sponsorship Packages. This entails being featured as our website, newsletter, social media, and other branding opportunities.
Our Audience is unmatched with the who’s who in the Roaring Fork Valley: movers and shakers, business owners, influencers, go-getters, non-profit professionals, rising stars and innovators. We reach people from Aspen to Grand Junction and beyond.
As the leaders of leaders, aligning your business with RFL – is powerful! Each month we reach over 5,000 people through our network, media outlets, and at programs & events.
$1,000 Monthly Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Featured sponsor of the month on website
- Featured sponsor of the month on agenda/communication to participants of all RFL programs.
- Sponsor of monthly newsletter and write up in the newsletter
- Mentions/Acknowledged on RFL Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Banner availability at events/programs