The HRG Self-Assessment Instrument provides a quick and accurate self-assessment of an individual’s hardiness level which will highlight how key qualities can enhance or undermine an individual’s stress resilience and adaptability across a range of circumstances. The HRG can assist in better understanding one’s generalized style of functioning that encompasses cognitive (thinking), emotional (feeling), and behavioural (acting) qualities that are instrumental for predicting how resilient an individual will be. These three qualities are referred to as Challenge, Control and Commitment:
- Challenge: seeing change and new experiences as exciting opportunities to learn and develop
- Control: belief in one’s ability to control or influence events and outcomes
- Commitment: a tendency to see the world and day-to-day activities as interesting, meaningful, and having purpose
Hardiness Resilience Gauge Assessment Report
The HRG assessment provides a guide to understanding HRG scores, enabling participants to:
- Understand their HRG results.
- Interpret the subscale scores.
- Interpret how in balance the hardiness subscales are.
- Focus on self-awareness, embrace opportunities to leverage strengths to develop underutilized behaviors.
RFL is offering this HRG Assessment with one hour coaching based on your results for $125 during this COVID-19 new era (regularly $250). To take advantage of this offering – contact Andrea Palm-Porter, certified HRG practitioner.