RFL offers Emotional Intelligence Assessments – EQ-I 2.0 & 360
Workplace, Leadership & Group Reports
While Emotional Intelligence isn’t the sole predictor of human performance and development potential, it is proven to be a key indicator in these areas. EQ is also not a static factor – to the contrary, one’s emotional intelligence can change over time and can be developed! I’ve attached the MHS -Brief–ROI document that shares some organizations successes in using the EQi 2.0 Assessment in their organization.
“What is EI?” which will give you additional insight into its importance in employee development.
Individual assessment results are confidential. Group report is shared based on group results.
EQ-I 2.0 WORKPLACE ASSESSMENT
The information for building the EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Assessment is an online web portal that asks 133 questions with a 1-5 rating scale. It typical takes 15-20 minutes to take the assessment. This assessment would be confidential between the person taking it and the person providing the debrief. It would not be anything shared with their manager, co-workers or family. If the person taking the assessment would want to share what they are working on to develop their EI with their manager that would be appropriate.
The Leadership Report examines EQ-i 2.0 results through four key dimensions of leadership: authenticity, coaching, insight, and innovation. As an option, you can choose to compare the individual’s results against those of top leaders, creating a coaching benchmark for exceptional EI performance. The leadership report also contains insights on the leadership and organizational implications of the individual’s results, as well as strategies for development aimed to help the individual reach his or her true leadership potential. (This may be something for the key managers/leaders in the organization.)
The EQ-i 2.0 Group Report combines the EQ-i 2.0 scores of individuals in a manner that allows interpretations to be made at the group or team level. An overview of group results is presented in the Group Report that identifies group strengths as well as the areas where the group as a whole is in need of improvement. Furthermore, the Group Report discusses the organizational implications of a group’s emotional intelligence score and recommends strategies for action to further develop the group’s potential. Each person in the group would be able to see how the teams perform with Emotional Intelligence and those results would be shared with everyone in that group. In order to do a group report each person needs to complete the individual assessment and receives a 1-hour debrief. Then the group would meet for a group debrief. The group debriefs would be in person and the individual debriefs would be via the phone. The group debrief session is approx. 2 hours. The results would be discussed and explained based on the dynamics of the group. Then move into brainstorming and developing strategies for group development.
While the EQ-i® identifies the level of a client’s emotional and social functioning based on his or her responses, the EQ-360® assessment provides a more in-depth analysis by having those who work closely with the client provide information as well. When observer ratings are compared with the results of a standard EQ-i self-report, a more complete 360-degree profile emerges.
The EQ-360 is ideal for use in organizations where developing effective communication between individuals, teams, and the entire organization is crucial to success. The EQ-360 identifies key employee strengths that can be leveraged to the benefit of the organization, as well as impediments to high performance that could be improved. The assessment process can also be used as a follow-up to formal coaching and to measure progress.
360 LEADERSHIP REPORT
The Leadership EQ 360 offers the single, most comprehensive view of an individual’s EI results through four key dimensions of leadership. The report helps you to view your client’s scores through a leadership lens, as well as understand how others see your client as a leader.
Features of the report include:
- Executive Summary: Showcases the client’s three highest and three lowest scoring subscales by quickly pinpointing areas where the client excels (to help fuel organizational and personal performance) and areas in need of development (to harness the client’s leadership ability). The summary will also specify where each score falls in relation to the Leadership Bar (if this feature is turned on), and the level of agreement between the individual’s scores and the scores provided by his/her raters.
- Leadership Potential Sections: Examines the client’s subscale scores based on ratings in the context of four key leadership dimensions (Authenticity, Coaching, Insight, and Innovation) with the new “Rater-based Leadership Potential” section.
- Leadership Bar: Highlights how the client’s scores compare to top leaders with a yellow leadership bar that appears above other bar graphs. The client can focus development efforts in areas in which he/she scored lower than other successful leaders to maximize leadership capability.
- Profile Gap Analysis: Provides a general overview of the level of agreement between your client and his/her raters by outlining areas where your client has a healthy level of awareness (a high level of agreement between the client and rater ratings), and those in which an awareness gap exists (a low level of agreement between the client and rater ratings). These awareness gaps may consist of areas in which your client actually excels (but does not use to his/her full potential due to a lack of awareness), or they may be areas requiring improvement.
- Easy Import of EQ 360 Self-Item Responses into EQ-i 2.0 Reports. This feature allows users to import a participants “self” item responses from EQ 360 into EQ-i 2.0. This allows clients to produce individual Workplace or Leadership reports, as well as have the participant’s data included in a Group Report.
For pricing and more information call Andrea @ 970-922-6035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us.