Managing Change in a New Era
Have you ever struggled with Change especially when it is not to your liking?
Have you ever had to manage someone who is struggling with change?
Would you like to improve your overall ability to deal with Change?
Managing Change in a New Era, focuses on the rarely understood “Human Side” of dealing with Change. It teaches people how to expand their effectiveness with change, lower their resistance to the unknown and to redirect their fears into purposeful action.
In this INTERACTIVE session, participants will learn:
- Limiting and expansive perspectives to dealing with Change
- 5 Principles of Change Management
- 3 Stages of Transitions (the Human Side of Change)
- Common Roadblocks to Change and Engagement
- Techniques to improve Communication, Trust and Personal Response-Ability
- Practical ideas to become more adaptable and resilient in the face of uncertainty
Date: August 25, 2016: 5:30pm – 8:30pm.
Location: Colorado Mountain College in Aspen
Facilitator: Greg Cortopassi has been the opening and closing trainer for RFL (Roaring Fork Center for Community Leadership) for the last 24 years. Through his extensive experience in professional education, business development and process facilitation for over 35 years, he has earned the reputation for being a highly effective Personal and Organizational Catalyst. For more information on Greg’s services visit http://www.CatalystTrainingServices.com or to check out his unique Nature Photography at http://www.CortoImages.com