- Can you be overwhelmed with all the changes and chaos in our world today?
- Are concerned about the current state of our LEADERSHIP systems and behaviors?
- Do you want to do something but question if it will really make a positive impact?
If so, WHAT IF…
- LEADERSHIP is a behavior available to all, rather than a role available to a few?
- Most of our PROBLEMS are not the PROBLEM?
- We have a more POSITIVE and NEGATIVE impact on life than we have been led to believe?
- There are practical ways to be a more effective LEADER in your life?
Einstein’s quote that “We cannot solve our current problems with the same thinking we used when we created them” makes sense for most of us, yet how do we change our thinking and unproductive habits that we have become so accustomed to? Join as we explore the outdated limiting elements of today’s LEADERSHIP and what’s realistically possible to UPGRADE them.
In this INTERACTIVE workshop, you will be introduced to:
- The latest LEADERSHIP trends and what you can do to activate them
- Common LEADERSHIP Mistakes & Roadblocks to PEAK PERFORMANCE
- Principals of MOTIVATION
- Practical, reliable techniques to BUILD NEW HABITS and PATTERNS
Location: Colorado Mountain College in Aspen: Space is limited so please pre-register to guarantee your spot.
Facilitator: Greg Cortopassi has been the opening and closing trainer for Roaring Fork Center for Community Leadership for the last 25 years. Through his extensive experience in professional education, business development and process facilitation for over 37 years, he has earned the reputation for being a highly effective Personal and Organizational Catalyst. For more information on Greg’s services visit http://www.CatalystTrainingServices.com or to check out his unique Nature Photography at http://www.CortoImages.com