The Thrift Shop is run by an entire volunteer staff. The commitment is only two days a month for the benefit of the community. Each workday provides adventure, friendships, experiences in problem-solving, and new insights.
- Selling donated goods in order to contribute funds to non-profit organizations
- Being part of one of the Roaring Fork Valley’s most revered organizations
- Giving back to the Community
- Being part of a team and making new friends
- Saving our landfill through recycling
- Participating in something greater than ourselves
- Helping people find great bargains and treasures
- Committing to being consistent, supportive, kind and trustworthy
- Experiencing a sense of pride and accomplishment
Every volunteer has a trial period of 6 months or 12 working days.
Please contact Bobbi Carson, the Volunteer Coordinators, for more information. Cell – (970) 618-7622.