RFL Ski Day
February 29 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm| Free
Join RFL for the first inaugural RFL ALUMNI SKI DAY on Saturday, February 29th at Snowmass!
We are very excited to host an event for our Alumni to gather together and enjoy a day of fun activities, connecting, and networking! We have designated four opportunities to meet up with your fellow alumni:
1. Skiers/Snowboarders will meet at the Elk Camp Gondola at 9:00 am
2. Uphillers will meet at the Snowmass Mall at 9:00 am, lead by Rachel Brenneman. (no pass needed, unless you want to ski/snowboard afterwards.)
3. Meet at Gwyn’s for lunch at 11:00 am
4. Apres will take place at the Limelight in Snowmass at 3:00 pm (no pass needed), 2 for 1 pizzas, too!
We’re aiming to make this event as accessible as possible for our alumni so if you don’t have a pass, and need one, let us know. Our friends at Aspen Skiing Company have given us:
- Twenty 40% off lift ticket coupons (first come, first serve by signing up below for RFL Alumni)
- These vouchers will be available at the Snowmass Mall at 8:45 am
- 50% ski or snowboard rental at Aspen Sports – Snowmass Base village for RFL Alumni – just go in and tell them you are a RFL Alumni, they will have a list to verify.
This is intended to be just good old fashioned fun and provide an opportunity to connect with other RFL program participants. Once the groups meet at the gondola, mall or Gwyn’s, you are on your own to ski/snowboard with whomever you please.
Please let us know you are coming by signing up below: